1. Go to Google.com and if you are not signed in, then click the blue sign-in button in the top right hand corner. Sign in with your Google email address. If you do not have one, then you will need to create a free account.
2. Near the top right, you will also see nine little squares. This is your app menu. Click on those nine squares and a menu will pop up.
3. Choose drive in that menu.
4. Find the orange-red create button toward the top left.
5. Choose Folder
6. Give the folder a name and click the create button.
7. You will now see the folder show up in your drive list.
8. Right click on the folder and choose share in the menu.
9. A window will pop up with a invite people blank. Type In the people you would like to have access to the folder. Their names should popup and click on it. Once you have everyone in, click OK. (I unchecked to notify by email)
10. Next to each person’s name is a down arrow. Here you can set permissions for can view or can edit. You are the owner.
11. Click done.
12. Now all you have to do is open your folder you created by clicking on it.
13. You can drag and drop files where is says drop files here or you can click the orange and white up arrow, next to the create button. Here you can choose witch files to upload. Either way is fine.
14. The teachers you shared with, will need to log in to their Google account. (Steps 1-3) Once they are at drive, they will click shared with me or Incoming. They should see your shared folder and see the items inside of it.
I hope this was helpful. If you have other eLearning questions that would make a good blog post, then please feel free to send me your questions.