Reitz High School

Reitz High School
Evansville, IN

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Resources, Resources, and More Resources

-->
Tim Wilhelmus
             I have to say that I absolutely love my job.  I truly enjoy helping and teaching teachers and students how to use technology in a productive way.  Another reason I love my job is that I get to work with many talented and incredible people.  One of my colleagues, Tim Wilhelmus, is just absolutely tearing it up.  I feel he really needs to be recognized for what he is putting together at the moment.  My plan is to help him with this endeavor, but he is already off to a terrific start. 

He is using the Livebinder tool to combine resources by subject area.  This is just the beginning for what is going to be a great alternative for textbooks.  Now these resources need to be tested.  Some may be champions and some may be duds.  If you have time to test drive some of them, please feel free to comment and tell us what you used, how you used it and if you would use it again or not.  I will keep you posted every few weeks at the end of my blog posts about his progress.  If we have not covered your subject area yet, it will be before it is all over.

Let me go ahead and give you some of these resource links.  This first one is for social studies teachers that teach U.S. History: http://www.livebinders.com/play/play/709426 .  This Livebinder is full of resources that contain digital content for U.S. History.

This next link is for social studies teachers that teach World History:  http://www.livebinders.com/play/play?id=711083&backurl=/shelf/my .

Here is the link for life science and biology teachers:  http://www.livebinders.com/play/play?id=718312&backurl=/shelf/my .

Here is the link for science  and chemistry teachers:  http://www.livebinders.com/play/play?id=713074 .  Remember, it is not black magic or Betty Crocker’s cookbook, it’s Chemistry!

Here is a link for webtools that are given to you by category on the tabs:

            Like I said, there are more links on the way.  You can find these and many more at my cool links webpage:  Here is the link for it as well:

            I would like to say thank you to all my readers and wish them a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment